Antivirus software provider…how to choose?
Antivirus remains an integral part of protecting any network. So how do you choose an antivirus software provider?
Our Next-Generation Endpoint Antivirus combines both traditional techniques and next gen Antivirus technology to detect and combat Viruses, financial fraud, ransomware and data leaks. It leads the industry in malware testing, when supplied with Heimdal’s Threat Prevention and gaining a live intelligence feed, it gains the ability to mitigate otherwise hidden threats and provides essential endpoint detection and response (EDR).
Heimdal Security antivirus software provider
Heimdal has a fully integrated network and endpoint protection suite with ground breaking live threat intelligence. We offer a combined antivirus, traffic filtering down to the DNS level and silent, automated third-party patch management. Multiple layers of protection and scalable solutions for both corporate networks and endpoints. Multiple products run through one endpoint client giving exceptional management capabilities through a single admin portal
This is a signature-free module, ensuring detection and combat of any ransomware strain. This model was engineered to be universally compatible with any antivirus and extends the functionality of your antivirus rather than displacing it. This supports advanced event logging, each encryption attempt is classified according to MD5 hash, PID process call back, machine ID and much more.
- Detects attempted kernel-level I/o read/write operations, directory executions.
- Eliminates APTs Signatureless protection.
- Whitelisting and Blacklisting features
- Detects ransomware regardless of signature.
- Identifies attack origin and system path.
- Compatible with any other cybersecurity solution.
- Comprehensive graphical representations of Remediations
Hunt, Prevent, Detect and Respond to Endpoint Threats.
Working in tandem, DarkLayer Guard and VectorN Detection are the proactive, code-autonomous tools fine-tuned to layer on top of any existing security solutions to provide antivirus software.
- Threat intelligence is live from the malware infrastructure to provide a unique level of protection.
- Enhanced with Threat To Process Correlation, clients gain the essential threat hunting tools to map out the security-critical points in their environment.
- Complete with market-leading predictive DNS (AI & ML algorithm that predicts if a domain is malicious before it hosts malicious content